½ cup frozen F&F mixed fruits (mango, passion fruit & pineapple)
½ cup frozen F&F papaya cubes
½ inch turmeric root
½ cup coconut milk
Sweeten to taste with honey
¼ cup coconut milk
2 tbsps chia seeds
¼ tsp freshly grated ginger
Sweeten to taste
2 cups (16oz) F&F guava cubes
½ cup granulated sugar
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
2 cups Flour
4 tsps Baking powder
1 ¾ cup coconut milk
2 tbsps guava syrup
¼ tsp Salt
½ tsp ground Cinnamon
¼ tsp ground Nutmeg
1 tsp Vanilla extract
– In a saucepan on medium-low heat add guava cubes and allow to fully melt.
– Once fully melted add sugar and spices. Let the syrup simmer for 20-30 mins or until it reaches your desired consistency.
– Add flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a bowl, whisk to combine.
– Add egg, milk, guava syrup and vanilla to the dry ingredients and whisk just until combined.
– Heat a cast iron pan on medium heat and add a tsp of butter.
– Pour a ¼ cup of batter into the middle of the pan.
– When bubbles rise to the surface, especially the edges, flip pancakes.
– Remove and repeat until all your batter is used.
– Serve with spiced guava syrup and toppings of choice.
The syrup can be used in so many ways